Marketing Manager, EnterprisePrimary Location: United States - Remote Additional location(s): California - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
GoDaddy is the world’s largest services platform empowering 21+ million entrepreneurs around the globe by giving them all the resources they need to grow online. Connecting our worldwide community with the perfect help and tools is part of our mission to empower entrepreneurs and help them thrive in a changing world. Our customers come in all sizes, and we stand ready to support them wherever they are on their journey!
The marketing manager will own go-to-market strategies for enterprise domains customers leveraging market, customer, and channel insights to think about the segment and customer experience holistically. These customers have outstanding needs, and the emergence of GoDaddy Corporate Domains has enabled us to provide corporate domain management in a secure and intuitive solution that makes our customers’ lives easier. In this role you’ll work hand-in-hand with product marketing managers, channel marketers, business analytics, public relations, and brand teams fluidly, helping to strengthen our enterprise offering and bring it all together with the right message and medium.
With eyes on the horizon, you’ll drive key enterprise marketing initiatives where needed, vigorously prioritizing those that bring the most value back to the organization and customer. True success will come from fusing all available resources to deliver durable growth through highly satisfied customers.
What you'll get to do...
- Collect and analyze customer insights – Learn from enterprises to understand their challenges, aspirations, and needs through self-motivated research or partnering with research and analytics teams.
- Be responsible for the enterprise domains go-to-market plan using strategic inputs from product marketing, research, and product management. Drive customer acquisition & retention campaigns.
- Work closely with corporate marketing teams to develop enterprise offerings and optimize performance and customer experience at touchpoints along the customer lifecycle. Prioritize key initiatives that improve the conversion of products/flows.
- Build comprehensive Customer Journey maps that bring together every aspect of an enterprise customer’s interaction with GoDaddy. Partner with site marketing, UX, and product teams to appropriately merchandise our enterprise offering with an eye on improving conversion of products/flows.
- Lead execution for (global) events sought at engaging the enterprise community.
- Draw out insights in partnership with data analytics and make data-driven decisions with a “test & learn” mentality.
- Pursue continuous strategy development and set a clear path for revenue growth while delivering the best customer experience.
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years experience of progressive experience in marketing, with experience leading marketing strategy development across acquisition, upsell/x-sell, and retention.
- Passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into strategies.
- Shown analytical ability, with a track record of a “test & learn”.
- End-to-end lifecycle and revenue generation experience - proficient on cost of acquisition lifecycle and lifetime value (LTV).
- Ability to analyze and discern the quantitative (e.g. online performance metrics) and qualitative (reading between the lines and navigating relationships for the best outcomes).
- Passion for gaining marketplace insights and translating insights into strategies.
- Be highly creative, innovative, and resourceful at finding the right collaborators and building a strong network to facilitate cross-group partnerships.
- Demonstrate a desire for feedback, with resilience and the ability to respond to feedback constructively.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R018324
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- California Bay Area, Santa Clara, San Francisco: $108000.00 - $162000.00
- Seattle, New York City: $108000.00 - $162000.00
- Los Angeles, San Diego: $92000.00 - $138000.00
- California State, Washington State, Colorado State: $84000.00 - $126000.00