Software Engineer - InfrastructurePrimary Location: United Kingdom - Remote Additional location(s): Barcelona, Spain; Germany; Romania; Spain
Location: UK, Remote
What you'll get to do...
GoDaddy’s Infrastructure Organisation is looking for a Software Engineer to help build the next generation Cloud Infrastructure on top of GoDaddy’s data centres. As part of the newly formed Infrastructure Engineering Team, this role will help create an optimized Infrastructure Platform that enables GoDaddy products and services. The team will shape the intersection between private and public Cloud use at GoDaddy. The work involves building Cloud services and defining backend APIs for automation of builds and management of infrastructure.
We are looking for an Engineer who thrives on innovation and can contribute ideas for key initiatives as part of our Infrastructure Optimization strategy. The work is strategic, fast paced, and diverse.
- Collaborate across the global organisation to develop optimal engineering solutions for our internal and external infrastructure platform customers
- Contribute to highly scalable and performant systems for the optimization of infrastructure management and our next-generation product platforms
- Participate in experimentation to drive new ways to optimize, modernize and streamline Infrastructure functions
- Write implementations, unit tests and documentation to support our platforms
Your experience should include...
- Software development experience in infrastructure engineering, backend service development, or SRE
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g., Python, Golang, or Java)
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Experience with Linux environments
- Building on Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Working within an Agile development environment and continuous delivery/integration
- Knowledge of software security principles
You might also have...
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies
- Knowledge of distributed systems
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011923