Software Development Engineer in TestPrimary Location: United Kingdom - Remote
Location: United Kingdom (Remote)
What you'll get to do...
- Create tools to help quality and development engineering teams to move faster. Specifically, tools that help automate gathering metrics, performance data, test management, and deployments
- Use data and analytics to improve our products and customer experience
- Participate in agile concepts such as daily stand-up meetings, design and code reviews, pairing, automated testing, and CI/CD
- Solving end-to-end problems
- Work across QA, Development, UX and Product Management teams to understand big picture ideas and identify solutions to make those ideas come to life
- Create reliable high performance and easily managed automation test suites that can run thousands of times per day
Your experience should include...
- 3-5 years professional development experience building automated tools and services (Headless browser CI/CD testing environments)
- 2+ years professional UI automation experience (Experience with Selenium is a plus)
- Understanding of standard web technologies (HTTP, JSON, etc.)
- Experience coding test cases (regression, functional, unit, integration, code coverage, performance, end-to-end, etc.)
- Experience designing, implementing and utilizing RESTful APIs
- Effective system design and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and positive approach
- Open to learning new technologies to grow alongside the engineering team
- Willingness to work in a dynamic agile environment and participate in all aspects of our agile process
We've got your back...
- Working in an industry leading and forward-thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- Opportunities for growth and movement in an international company with
- global presence
- 25 days holidays per year + statutory bank holidays (33 days in total)
- Company pension & Life assurance
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011164