Senior Manager Human ResourcesUnited Kingdom
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Remote-United Kingdom
What you'll get to do...
Join our People Ops team and shape the culture of our company. We are gritty, passionate, hardworking, collaborative and fun! We believe in Go-Getters, inclusion and innovation, a growth mindset, and an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will feel the impact of your work here, be it through close partnerships with leaders and employees, leading change initiatives across company-wide stakeholders, or by running an experiment to block bias. You’ll focus on organizational design and efficiency, aligning with leaders to develop people strategies in support of our business, fostering diversity and inclusion, careers, retention, recognition, performance management, and helping our teams to share best practices. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical application with teams at all levels.
- Lead a small team of HR professionals in a defined region (western Europe) to ensure HR processes and considerations are handled, either directly or through internal partnerships.
- Partner with global counterparts and bring cohesion to our global HR operating model.
- Through internal partnerships (ex. Legal, Compliance, HR Operations, Recruiting, etc.) manage local employment and compliance considerations
- Act as a trusted and empathetic advisor to coach managers and employees
- Successfully manage various work efforts (annual performance review, employee survey deliverables, etc.) using strong project planning skills achieving accuracy and timeliness
- Participate and/or lead HR projects, implementations, and initiatives
- Champion GoDaddy’s culture and core values as a leader in the greater London area
- Influence through positive relationships, expertise and data
- Thrive in a fast paced environment open to experimentation and continuous improvement
- Comfortably shift gears from deeply complex strategy discussions to rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Leverage strong problem-solving skills to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
Your experience should include...
- Extensive HR or relevant Human Resource experiences, with understanding of multi-functional HR areas (i.e. Employee Relations, HR Operations, HRIS, Policy, Local Employment Regulations). A minimum of 6 years’ experience
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Fantastic communication skills; understanding how to communicate large complex change across distributed locations using written, verbal and listening skills.
- The ability to remain engaged in unstructured, ambiguous situations and sustain a full and varied workload.
- Excellent project management, coordination and planning capabilities
You might also have...
- Regional and multi-country experience highly preferred
- Fluency in Spanish
- Proven track record of influencing and coaching executives to organize strategically to scale and flex with business needs
- Strong project/program management and implementation skills
We've got your back...
- Working in an industry leading and forward-thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- Opportunities for growth and movement in an international company with global presence
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Casual dress code
- Life assurance
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010555