Remediation Analyst - Website Security Support IPrimary Location: United Kingdom - Remote Additional location(s): Brazil - Remote; India - Remote; Romania - Remote; Serbia - Remote
Location Details: Remote - U.K. , Brazil, India, Romania, and Serbia
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Remote: This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
The Support Analyst plays a key role in supporting our GoDaddy Website Security customers. Cleaning up after an attack takes everything you bring with you and more. Bring your best game, join our team, and help keep the Internet safe from those that are intent on abusing it.
What you'll get to do...
- Website cleanup and troubleshooting (this role will resolve customer issues through support tickets)
- Process malware removal requests by following a trained process, checklist, and workflow while also demonstrating strong customer service skills
- Code reading to determine if a particular file is malicious or not
- Encouraging our system with new findings to improve our automation process
- Solving customers websites with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and other CMS software
- Writing regular expressions "regex"
- Work across teams to review data and produce security specific content for sharing
- Work an 8 hour shift with Weekend Day(s) coverage
Your experience should include...
- General understanding of security principles and use good security practices in general
- Linux experience – CLI and cPanel
- Experience with Apache, NGINX and other web servers
- Web Malware Experience (decoding, understanding)
- PHP and Shell scripting/automation
You might also have...
- A get it done right attitude because customer experience matters
- You take ownership for your projects and communicate clearly
- High standards and want to make a difference with your work
- Organizational skills that allow you to prioritize and plan work activities by using time efficiently
- Open source and community participation and contributions a plus
We've got your back...
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016614