Recruiter EMEA - United Kingdom, RemotePrimary Location: United Kingdom - Remote
Location: United Kingdom - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do...
We're looking for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Recruiter with a real passion for recruitment. Experienced in developing processes and people.
Here at GoDaddy our EMEA TA team has high ambitions in 2022; collaborating with our fantastic Hiring Managers; owning and driving the recruiting process end to end and sourcing top talent for our exciting opportunities across EMEA’s technical and corporate functions.
GoDaddy is a people first business and our TA team are proud ambassadors of this; we truly care about our candidates, ensuring they experience the best recruitment process. We are champions of customer service excellence internally and externally.
If you excel at recruiting, have amazing skills in direct sourcing and can manage senior stakeholders; combined with a sound knowledge of TA processes we would love to hear from you.
- Own and drive all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and stakeholders ensuring clear reporting and communication
- Manage requisitions and candidates from initial Recruiter Screen to hire
- Point of contract for all aspects of recruiting processes, owning reporting on internal recruitment trackers and systems
- Share Technical Recruiting knowledge with peers across Talent Acquisition
- Report and share market knowledge across talent communities
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, coaching and developing others
- Provide hiring managers with appropriate information pre and post interview
- Work in partnership with the team of Recruiters and Recruiting Co-ordinators
- Participate in ad-hoc process improvement projects
Your experience should include...
- 3 + years in a Talent Acquisition team working in a large/matrix global organisation
- Track record of recruiting across technical and corporate functions, able to adapt and upskill at pace
- Solid experience in technical hiring across a tech stack (Java, PHP, Software Engineers, Dev Ops, etc)
- Experienced in hiring across EMEA and additionally Singapore and India
- Track record in managing 15/20+ requisitions at any one time
- Experience of lifecycle candidate management, from requisition through to offer negotiation and hire,
- Confident in managing stakeholders across geographies, reactive to change and able work to a resolve quickly and efficiently
- Track record of recruiting using applicant tracking systems (ideally Greenhouse and Workday) with a high level of data integrity, skilled in using excel and a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in talent/candidate attraction; sourcing, networking, and identifying pipeline candidates and building talent pools
- Confident in hiring contingent workers, fixed term and FTE employees and familiar with sponsorship processes
With over 20 years’ experience and more than 3.5 million domains registered, 123 Reg are the largest provider in the UK (United Kingdom), with over 1.7 million websites using our services every day. Although a lot has changed since we first started, our philosophy has always stayed the same as we believe that succeeding online should be achievable for everyone, regardless of technical skill
level. As such, we aim to make the entire process as simple and easy as possible so that our customers can focus on what they know best: their business. By offering affordable, no-nonsense products such as domains, websites, email, web hosting and more, we help small business owners overcome the hurdles typically involved when getting started online. Furthermore, every 123 Reg product comes with access to our friendly and knowledgeable Support teams, who are here to assist our customers every step of the way.
Since we’re also part of the GoDaddy family, our supportive attitude extends to our company culture as well. We aren’t afraid to take risks or try new ways of doing things, and we firmly believe that to truly take care of our customers, we need to take care of each other and ourselves first.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016122