Payroll Analyst - EMEA, RemotePrimary Location: United Kingdom - Remote
Location Details: EMEA, Remote
This role can be located in United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Serbia or Romania.
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Remote: This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do...
At GoDaddy the payroll team serves not only to deliver accurate and timely payments of employee salaries, but also has a crucial role to play in ensuring compliance of a multi-national organisation and partnering with a variety of teams as stewards of the employee experience. As a member of a diverse team, the Payroll Analyst role is responsible for the support and execution of payroll processing for multiple countries along with driving improvements in process, controls, reporting and audits.
- Analyse, prepare file submissions, and reconcile data using automated systems to produce accurate and timely payrolls with the external payroll vendors
- Reconcile data for financial, tax and compliance reporting
- Develop and maintains end-to-end workflows and process documentation
- Oversight of operational controls and compliance for processing, internal and external audit reviews, and regulatory reporting
- Support equity processing for RSU, stock options and grants though EMEA payrolls
- Support Service level management including reporting and analytics on trending to drive internal and vendor improvements
- Evaluate and eliminate process and tool gaps based on efficiency measures and improvement methodologies through continuous process improvement initiatives
- Participating in testing of policy, process, and system changes to ensure timely and accurate payroll
- Participates in both large scale and smaller projects
Your experience should include...
- Proficiency in English is required, additional languages would be beneficial
- Experience with global payroll processing - particularly EMEA
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely via written and verbal communication both internally and with key stakeholders across the company
- The ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Strong analytical skills with acute attention to details and quality focus
- Advanced experience in MS Office
You might also have...
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar field preferred, years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience with external payroll vendors, eg. ADP & TMF – implementation experience would be ideal
We've got your back... We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products—period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day—focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy here (https://www.godaddy.com/legal/agreements/equal-opportunity-employment-statement).
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R018547