Front End Software Engineer LeadPrimary Location: United Kingdom - Remote Additional location(s): Iasi, Romania; Romania
Location: EMEA - Remote
We are seeking a Front-End Software Engineering Lead to empower and mentor the teams responsible for our front-end merchandising platform. This is a highly influential role in a large development team based globally, so you should be eager for the challenge of developing a strong continuous-improvement culture and delivering amazing customer outcomes through high-performing teams.
You will be working as part of the Global Partners organisation – the team in GoDaddy responsible for solutions for our technically-sophisticated customers who operate at large scale. The Global Partners organisation delivers services through our hero GoDaddy Pro brand and a number of region- and sector-specific brands.
Your specific focus will be to lead a team developing and supporting an ecommerce platform which handles over €100m in revenue per year.
What you'll get to do...
- Lead a team responsible for delivering our next front-end platform for our multi-brand content delivery platform.
- Set the standard for Engineering and mentor the team to get the best out of every individual
- Take operational responsibility for your teams’ code, ensuring it is well tested and monitored, and owning problems when they arise
- Collaborate with other global GoDaddy teams to share knowledge and uphold best practices
- Foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement
- Manage talent and performance within the team
Your experience should include...
- 3 years of Front End application development (React.js)
- Proficiency in other front-end technologies, including HTML, CSS JS and Typescript so that you can lead by example
- Experience in working in an Agile environment (we work scrum)
- Experience of version-control systems like Git
- Experience of working with product teams to develop user stories
- Understanding of security-by-design, with a strong knowledge of common front-end pitfalls
- Knowledge of the prevailing global privacy landscape and experience creating applications that are privacy-first.
About Us...GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012132