eCommerce Apps Product ManagerPrimary Location: United Kingdom - Remote Additional location(s): Beeston, United Kingdom
Join our team…
Help us support and finesse our EMEA eCommerce Platform powering some of the biggest names in domains and hosting in EMEA. Our Brands serve everyone from brick-and-mortar entrepreneurs to online SMEs, and our Product Owners/Managers play a key role in delivering value to our
customers and our internal teams. Responsible for key front-end applications, you’ll understand the “why” of our strategic roadmap and deliver on the “how” by writing granular, empathetic user stories and the kind of detailed acceptance criteria QAs dream about, seeing them through design and development to go-live. Our product team sit between our stakeholders (marketeers, analysts, designers and commercial managers) and the technical team (EMEA developers or GoDaddy developers). This means you’ll be the teams’ translator of stakeholder requirements and you’ll understand the technicalities at a high level to convey the value of work delivered to our stakeholders. You know that building a platform means building it once, for all of your users, and you’re effective at negotiating the compromises needed to keep it that way. Our product people and technical leads meet fairly regularly to brainstorm and workshop, although we’ve hit pause on in-person meetings for now. Your teams and stakeholders are distributed across EMEA. You’re comfortable leading remote development teams and can travel across the UK and EMEA once we ease our travel restrictions.
Our product people and technical leads meet fairly regularly in London or Nottingham to brainstorm and workshop (although we’ve hit pause on in-person meetings for now), so you’ll need to be within reasonable travel distance of one of our offices.
Your teams and collaborators are distributed across EMEA. You’re comfortable leading remote development teams and can travel across the UK and EMEA once we ease our travel restrictions.
What you’ll get to do...
- Responsible for aligning and delivering against our strategic roadmap
- Develop intuitive understanding of what customers of our platform needs
- Understand business value (the 'why' of projects) that scrum teams deliver
- Prioritise feature requests and demands from stakeholders
- Create epics and break down into user stories granular enough to build quickly
- Write clear user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Build and manage product backlogs and contribute to the roadmap
- Ensure Jira stories/Confluence documentation are up to date through lifecycle
- Wear your customer and business hats in sprint planning and retrospectives
- Identify, chase and resolve blockers to team progress
- Organise scrum team demos for stakeholders
- Work with the Program Management team to launch your initiatives on our brands
·Continuously improve our ways of working
Your experiences should include...
- At least 2 years of product management related experience, be it as a product manager, product owner, business analyst or similar in a technology-focused organisation
- Ideally has a working knowledge of the Scrum development process
- Ideally has experience of working on digital/subscription eCommerce
- Ideally has some demonstrable project management experience
- Can occasionally travel to our UK offices (when travel is permitted)
- Able to travel in UK and Europe (when travel is permitted)
You may also have
- Has worked in a team building a platform (vs direct to consumer products)
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011408