DevOps EngineerUnited Kingdom | Belgrade, Serbia | Bulgaria | Romania
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy is looking for a DevOps engineer to work with us to build and maintain our next generation eCommerce platform in the EMEA region. You will work with several multi-national teams to help them get their services live and to maintain/grow the platform.
This position can be based remotely across Romania, UK, France, Spain, Serbia and Bulgaria.
What you'll get to do
- Working with development teams to deploy new projects from the CI/CD pipeline to the live environments;
- Implementing new infrastructure components and deploying them in a distributed environment;
- Resolving any issues that may arise on the platform;
- Always looking for ways to optimise the platform and make it more resilient;
- Work on migrating the existing infrastructure to AWS;
- Mentor junior members of the team;
- Assist, where possible, on migrating legacy systems onto the platform.
Your experience should include...
- Experience with EKS or OpenShift;
- Experience with AWS;
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD;
- Strong knowledge of Ansible and CloudFormation;
- Strong Linux administration skills;
- Experience with virtualisation systems, primarily KVM;
- Good Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL systems, primarily Cassandra and MySQL;
- Experience in building/working with distributed infrastructure and systems;
- Good understanding of Networks and firewalls;
- Strong consistency to good security practices;
- Strong scripting skills (python, Go, Bash etc.);
- The ability to work independently and effectively under pressure.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011150