Brand Designer - EMEA, RemotePrimary Location: United Kingdom - Remote Additional location(s): Cape Town; South Africa - Remote
Location Details: EMEA, Remote
We are ideally looking for candidates based in the United Kingdom or South Africa
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Remote: This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites
What you'll get to do...
At GoDaddy, we empower our community to do ground-breaking work, develop their skills and advance their careers in a culture of creativity. We know that diversity is strength, and we are on a mission to build a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world. Our customers are courageous people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day.
We are a mobile-focused GoDaddy product division committed to building mobile solutions for mobile first, social-first entrepreneurs around the globe. You will join forces with our small yet powerful creative team to tell the world about our amazing mobile apps, and to drive success for the marketing team.
We are looking for a mid-level graphic designer with experience in social-first executions; organic and paid, static and motion. Together with the creative team, your goal will be to encourage downloads and usage of our magical mobile apps. You will drive, support, and work together to ensure that when people see “GoDaddy,” they are both informed and entertained.
- Ideate with the team and design a wide variety of advertising, marketing, and corporate content
- Design quickly and with a high-level of success
- Interpret creative briefs and build creative assets for a wide variety of platforms and media
- Partner with strategists and copy team to build succinct and effective campaigns
- Work in coordination with designers, copywriters, creative director, and external resources to create effective communications
- Develop a thorough understanding of user needs and how they differ to create solutions for teams across the organisation
- Communicate clearly and consistently across the organisation on an international level
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years of experience in advertising and graphic design
- Experience with organic social platforms (TikTok, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience designing for a variety of media
- Experience in designing storyboards and working with a motion team on all points of pacing and editing
- Excellent communicator
- Self-motivated. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven organisation
- A generous team player with a collaborative style of working
- Motion graphic and video editing experience a plus
- Experience in advertising mobile apps a plus
- Familiarity with the GoDaddy Studio app is a huge plus
With over 20 years’ experience and more than 3.5 million domains registered, 123 Reg are the largest provider in the UK (United Kingdom), with over 1.7 million websites using our services every day. Although a lot has changed since we first started, our philosophy has always stayed the same as we believe that succeeding online should be achievable for everyone, regardless of technical skill
level. As such, we aim to make the entire process as simple and easy as possible so that our customers can focus on what they know best: their business. By offering affordable, no-nonsense products such as domains, websites, email, web hosting and more, we help small business owners overcome the hurdles typically involved when getting started online. Furthermore, every 123 Reg product comes with access to our friendly and knowledgeable Support teams, who are here to assist our customers every step of the way.
Since we’re also part of the GoDaddy family, our supportive attitude extends to our company culture as well. We aren’t afraid to take risks or try new ways of doing things, and we firmly believe that to truly take care of our customers, we need to take care of each other and ourselves first.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016591