Workforce Management SpecialistApplyApply Later Location Tempe, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
A Specialist is a part of our Workforce operations team in Tempe. We monitor the call volume and call center performance of our agents and address each situation in real-time. We seek a person that strives to promote the GoDaddy values; joining forces, being extraordinary, owning outcomes, working fearlessly, and living passionately. You are a dedicated self starter that can see things before they happen. If you love working with people, numbers, formula's, and being part of an awesome team, please apply.
- You will monitor real-time call queue performance, and handle service-level agreements (SLA’s) for Care operations, actively addressing areas of concern as they occur
- Guide our business partners to analyze and improve team performance
- Advise the business on recommended workforce processes to retain long-term efficiencies
- Ensure staffing levels are correct to handle appropriate amount of call volume
- Connect regularly with the business to adjust breaks and lunches accordingly
- Be the point of contact in your dedicated care center for situations that need to be immediately transferred to Workforce Strategy such as: high queues, systems down, phone problems, staffing issues, and emergency situations
- Gauge trends on the sales teams to identify areas of improvement with assigned operational departments
- Partner with Workforce Analysts to investigate productivity and performance of assigned department
- Associates Degree in Business, Finance or related field is desired
- You have a minimum 1 year of experience handling the workforce responsibilities listed above, in a call center environment with an extended understanding of performance metrics such as; handle time, and schedule adherence
- Management level experience in (WFM) is helpful
- Prior use of workforce management (WFM) software such as; IEX, Impact 360, and Aspect
- Experience with CUIC, NICE, and Workday is a plus
- You possess creativity in utilizing Microsoft Excel and different functions within such as: pivot tables, advanced formulas, charts and graphs
- You acquire a real passion for the GoDaddy values
We’re passionate about helping our customers make their own way, this role requires you to be physically present in the office to assist them; it also requires pre-defined breaks and lunch periods.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.