Workday HCM Systems Administrator - Time, Absence, and PayrollPrimary Location: Tempe, Arizona
Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join Our Team
The Business Enablement Engineering Systems team is at the head of managing and transforming our Workday platform to support the evolving business requirements. We are a part of the Technology Transformation team at GoDaddy and work closely in tandem with several of our peer groups in the Engineering, Finance, and IT teams. The team supports and manages all the global configurations for the in scope Workday functional areas that include Core HCM, Advanced Compensation, Time Tracking, Absence, Payroll, Talent & Performance and Benefits. We are looking for a Workday Systems Engineer to who would be the functional lead and SME supporting our global Talent and Performance and HCM Core configurations in Workday.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
What you’ll get to do...
- Build or maintain functional configuration and features of the Workday application with a focus on functional areas - Global Time Tracking & Absence, Global Payroll
- Collaborate with business partners to understand requirements, configure, prototype and test
- Build or maintain functional configuration including custom validations, condition rules and calculated fields
- Work with the business for UAT and sign offs, perform peer reviews using GoDaddy’s deployment documentation and path to production methodology
- Work closely with the Business Enablement team to help implement Workday solutions that address the business needs
- Be part of a team that will work to fix and resolve Workday production issues, using the latest available features released by Workday
- Be the Business Enablement Team’s resource for the cyclic projects for the mid-year and year-end Performance & Merit reviews. Responsible for the configuration and execution of the items per the defined timelines on the playbooks
- Work with IT, HR and Finance to ensure participation, support, and inter-dependencies on multi-functional projects
- Provide support and training to end users surrounding Workday HCM with an emphasis on accuracy and standard methodologies
Your experience should include...
- 7+ years progressive experience in HR or Business Analyst role
- 4+ years’ hands on experience with Workday functional configuration (business process configuration, condition rules, calculated fields)
- Possess a solid understanding of Workday’s Business Process and Security Framework
- Hands on configuration of Workday’s Global Time Tracking & Absence and/or Global Payroll
- Creating/ preparing existing EIBs and loading them to support mass transactions in Workday
- Knowledge of crafting basic custom reports as required for the functional areas supported
- Experience with multiple Workday modules
- Working in a dynamic, growing global organization that uses Workday
- Ability to balance multiple projects spread across multiple teams
- Strong agile and collaborative skills working with the diverse teams, business partners and changing requirements
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Being a solutions architect determining the long-term solutions proactively and not just resolving the tickets
- Prior experience with functional or technical implementation of an ERP solution
- B.S. Degree in Business, Human Resources or related area or equivalent
You might also have...
- Workday certification in one or multiple modules such as Time Tracking & Absence, Payroll (US/UK), Core HCM, Talent & Performance, Compensation, Benefits
- Experience with multiple/global acquisitions and supporting the related setup in Workday
We've got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011222