VP, Human Resources (Customer Care & Services)Primary Location: Tempe, Arizona Additional location(s): Kirkland, Washington
Location: Open to AZ and Kirkland, WA (preference is AZ)
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our People Operations (Human Resources) organization and our Customer Care leadership team in shaping the culture of our company by leading our Customer Care Employee Experience team. In this role you will directly lead and develop People Operations Business Partners and grow them to scale to meet the strategic demands of our Customer Care organization.
What you'll get to do...
In this strategic role you will also champion GoDaddy’s culture and values by partnering with our Customer Care business leaders to help design and support their organizations and build strong connections with our Customer Care Communications, Learning, Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards teams. As a builder and orchestrator of change, you will be exceptionally focused on putting employees first while supporting our business and being as clear and transparent as possible so employees understand how and why decisions are made.
This role requires equal parts critical thinking, practical application and collaboration with teams at all levels. This role will report to the VP, Global Employee Experience.
At GoDaddy, we are passionate, hardworking, driven by impact, collaborative and incredibly fun. We believe in inclusion, strong partnerships, a growth mindset and an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will experience the impact of your work growing our company in this position through close partnerships with GoDaddy leaders, employees and with your People Operations colleagues.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a member of the Customer Care senior leadership team and work closely with them to develop and implement best practices that enable growth, drive change when necessary, and scale the company.
- Drive process improvement and operational efficiencies.
- Provide a full range of HR support and leadership for our global Care employees and build an outstanding team to drive employee engagement and retention.
- Partner with cross-functional subject matter experts to help design and execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work.
- Support our unique performance review process and talent programs. Our goal is to reduce bias in the career advancement of our employees, so we ask that you understand, implement and continue to experiment with ways to ensure fairness for all of our employees.
- Champion and represent GoDaddy’s unique culture and values. Create programs that both safeguard and advance our culture as a differentiator compared to other companies.
- Partner with business leaders and our Talent Acquisition team to establish a high hiring bar and continuously drive process improvement to source and hire high quality candidates.
- Influence our diversity practices to build a more diverse workforce through innovative thinking and practices.
- Leverage data to make our people processes smarter and more efficient through application of a strong knowledge of workforce analytics and metrics.
- Manage, inspire and develop your team to deliver results, share best practices internally, benchmark externally, scale and grow their skills and impact.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation strategies, rewards and employee relations.
Your experience should include...
- Proven leadership experience and a well-rounded HR generalist background.
- Exposure to call center operations and a company culture and environment known for the quality of its people and HR function.
- Proven team building and leadership experience combined the personal qualities to build highly effective relationships.
- A flexible and entrepreneurial style well suited for a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
- Strong process and change management skills combined with outstanding communications skills, confidence, humility, and a servant leader mindset.
- Be comfortable shifting gears from deeply complex strategy discussions to rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Proven track record of influencing and coaching executives to organize strategically to scale and flex with business needs.
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: Organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity and inclusion, business consulting, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, culture, employee engagement, coaching and career development, talent management, conflict resolution, acquisitions, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Great communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders, employees and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Travel up to 20%.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of HR or relevant business partner experience.
- Experience leading and growing a team of senior People partners.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, accept feedback and respond to requests from leaders, employees, People Operations colleagues, and team members.
- Demonstrated examples of partnership and influence with leaders, employees and peers.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013884