Sr Product ManagerPrimary Location: Kirkland, Washington Additional location(s): Carlsbad, California; Tempe, Arizona
This position can be located in Kirkland, WA, Carlsbad, CA, Tempe, AZ or remote US.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
Product Management at GoDaddy is a mission critical role, with both strategic and operational responsibilities. You’ll work with Engineering, UX, and other internal teams to decide what products and services we build, why they exist, and how they maximize value to our mission.
Product Managers set the vision and drive delivery, uniting the team and company in pursuit of empowering more small businesses to realize more success. They are the voice of customers, passionate about crafting business value by first creating customer value. They are passionate and entrepreneurial. They have found simplicity on the other side of complexity, with a clear track record of bringing products to market and making an impact at scale.
- Use internal and external data, competitive analysis, customer research and direct customer feedback to develop a deep understanding international customers’ expectations and interactions to inform product strategy
- Working closely with peers and team members across User Experience, Engineering and Security organizations
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to drive requirements.
- Manage interdependencies, and the prioritization of bugs and work items.
- Manage and interact with internal stakeholders including engineering, product management, localization
- Work to drive process improvements, brainstorm on new market penetration.
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years in product management in a fast-paced online environment
- Experience independently driving large-scale product strategy that affects customers.
- Experience leading and influencing cross functional teams with a customer-focused approach
- Experience defining strategy and executing a prioritized roadmap for product areas
- Experience designing, running, and analyzing statistical hypothesis tests
- Experience drafting product feature requirements; building and prioritizing backlogs
- Experience partnering with stakeholders, engineering leaders and evangelizing product features
- Proficiency in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to identify and solve complex, ambiguous problems
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with a high attention to detail
- Strong customer focus and proven track record of building products that customers love
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013913