GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
US remote or near a GoDaddy office
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
What you'll get to do...
Do you flourish when working in a highly collaborative, innovative, passionate, and driven atmosphere with like-minded individuals? Are you hungry to grow your career, expand your skillset, and build new experiences as you work toward customer-centered products and releases? If so, then we want to meet you!
- Building great products that help small businesses succeed online.
- Working closely with PM, UX, and data scientists to question the limitations for creating magical user experiences.
- Writing highly-scalable, highly-available, cloud-ready applications
- Solving end-to-end problems
- Testing code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests)
- Embracing Agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services
- Adopting DevOps methodologies for enabling and supporting always-on services
- Collaborate with customers and support agents to understand the needs of our customers. A strong understanding how you can assist our customers in accomplishing their goals every day.
- Establish critical metrics to ensure product and customer success
- Demonstrate a positive demeanor and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment with changing needs
Your experience should include...
- BS/MS in a computer science, information system, UX or related field
- 4+ years professional experience building products and services
- Experience testing code and using test frameworks.
- Good foundation in data structures, algorithms, software designs, micro services, and cloud computing.
- Prior work experience with AWS is a plus.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to develop groundbreaking solutions for real-world business problems
- Experience in an Agile development environment is plus
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Highly motivated, highly collaborative individuals
- Excellent social, written and verbal interpersonal skills. Strong writing skills with the ability to write clearly and quickly, to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Passion to develop elegant and cutting-edge solutions for real-world small business problems
- You demonstrate a strong sense of curiosity and are always striving to improve your knowledge base.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011250