Senior Financial AnalystPrimary Location: Tempe, Arizona Additional location(s): United States - Remote
Location Details: Tempe or REMOTE
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Hybrid-or-Remote: This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
As a Senior Financial Analyst for GoDaddy, your focus will be on modeling, tracking and understanding the business drivers, as well as assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process.
What you'll get to do...
- Assist in the research, analysis and articulation of variance drivers against the monthly, quarterly and annual budget/forecast.
- Partner with various organizations in developing budget and forecasts.
- Collaborate with department and business partners to monitor and manage expenses.
- Responsible for adhoc financial analysis for GAAP and Cash reporting.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on an as-needed basis to support key financial decisions for the organization.
- Support in preparation of business reviews and presentation to senior management.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required, Master’s degree preferred. CFA and/or CPA a plus.
- Must have three (3)+ years work experience as a financial analyst or similar role focused on budgeting, reporting, and analysis.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results.
- Must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills along with adept problem solving skills.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016770
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- Seattle, New York City - $80000.00 to $100000.00
- Colorado, Washington State - $68000.00 to $85000.00