Senior Financial Analyst - US FinancePrimary Location: Tempe, Arizona Additional location(s): California - Remote; Kirkland, Washington; San Clara, California; United States - Remote
Location: USA- REMOTE
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team.
Proximity to GoDaddy’s office in Tempe, AZ or Kirkland, WA preferred, but not required.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
As a Senior Analyst of US Independents for GoDaddy, we would like you to focus on headcount, expense tracking and understanding the business drivers that impact cost. You will be a key partner to our business and play a meaningful role in tracking spending and developing forecasts. This role will offer you the opportunity to work directly with various partners within the organization.
What you'll get to do...
- Ownership of expense and headcount tracking, modeling, and forecasting
- Leverage your knowledge of expenses and trending to support monthly P&L
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual budgeting, planning, and forecast process in collaboration with Finance and USI leadership
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting for USI
- Analysis and articulation of variance drivers against the monthly, quarterly and annual budget/forecast
- Assist in preparation of business reviews and presentation to senior management
- Create ad-hoc financial models, analyses, reports and related presentation materials
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business a plus
- 5 or more progressive years of experience as a Financial Analyst, or equivalent number of years combined Accountant/Auditor and Financial Analyst
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, and drive results.
- Excellent analytical & technical skills: sophisticated Excel skills are a huge plus, and experience in Tableau, Adaptive, and Workday are highly valued
- Embraces working in a highly collaborative environment
- We love to have fun at work, so bring your social and multi-tasking skills (with attention to detail), a sense of humor along with personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results
- Must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills along with adept problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with risk and ambiguity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Extremely curious and analytical mindset; not satisfied with easy or convenient answers
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R014986
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- New York City - $80000.00 to $100000.00
- Colorado - $68000.00 to $85000.00