Security Engineer - Tooling Support and Automations - InfoSecPrimary Location: Tempe, Arizona
You’ll either be working in our Tempe, AZ Office or remotely from anywhere in the US.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
Join Forces to build exciting automations for continuous monitoring and maintain Security Risk endpoint technology. You’ll help operate, maintain, and evolve our private and public cloud infrastructures.
What you'll get to do
· Ensure Systems are updated and maintained and issues that may arise are being resolved within SLA.
· Maintain and extend Cloud (AWS) based tools.
· Help define processes for system patching and hardening and a pro-active, security first approach to running and maintaining services and platforms.
· Help create visibility into the current state across the company by partnering with other teams to help them on-board our tools and systems.
· Support CI owners with questions surrounding the tooling we provide and participate in On-Call activities to ensure availability.
Your experience should include
· BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent degree or experience with an emphasis in information security or related.
· Experience with Windows and Linux (Server) OS, maintenance and system configuration and event analysis
· Knowledge of Monitoring systems (Icinga, Sensu, Nagios etc)
· Experience with security endpoint management frameworks
· Knowledge of scripting languages (such as Python, Go, PowerShell)
· Knowledge of AWS Services, Service Catalogue, CloudFormatio
· The ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
You might also have...
· Understanding of security principles, industry standards such as the NIST Cyber Security Framework a plus
· Understanding of Github workflows and CI/CD a plus
· Experience with ServiceNow development
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012473