Real-Time Analyst ITempe, Arizona
Join Our Team
A Real-Time Analyst is part of our Global Workforce Operations team. We are responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of the call center performance of our guides and address each situation with our global operations as they occur in real-time. RTA is responsible for delivering targeted service level objectives while managing key performance strategic goals. The responsibilities include monitoring real-time production and workforce adjustments as required by fluctuations in demand to ensure that service levels and other operational KPIs are met. We seek a person that strives to promote the GoDaddy values; joining forces, being extraordinary, owning outcomes, working fearlessly, and living passionately. As well as someone that is a dedicated self-starter that can see things before they happen. If you love working with people, numbers, formulas, and being part of an awesome team, please apply.
You’ll work in Our Tempe, AZ or Hiawatha, IA office along with other Real-Time Analysts
What you’ll get to do
- Monitors real time contact center performance and escalates potential issues or unusual activities that impact contact center performance and customer experience.
- Guides our business partners to analyze and improve team performance
- Advise the business on recommended workforce processes to retain long-term efficiencies
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Monitor and report real-time Shrinkage, Idle, and guide statuses
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Gauge trends on call center performance to identify areas of improvement with assigned operational departments
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests
- Coordinates with the Workforce Management Schedulers and Forecasters to develop strategies and implement plans to maintain peek performance.
Your experiences should include
- Minimum of one (1) year of WFM experience or 1 year of prior Godaddy experience
- Prior use of workforce management (WFM) software such as; IEX, Impact 360, and Aspect is a plus
- Experience with CUIC, NICE, and Workday is a plus
- Spreadsheets with intermediate formula application and database software (e.g. Excel and Access) experience is a plus
- You acquire a real passion for the GoDaddy values
You might also have
- Associates Degree in Business, Finance or Equivalent Experience in a related field