Principal Software Development Engineer - Care ArchitectPrimary Location: Tempe, Arizona Additional location(s): United States - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Hybrid-or-Remote: This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
We're looking for an eager lead software engineer who has a keen understanding of high-performance, scalable architectures and technologies. You will have an active role in developing and supporting software that drives customer support technologies with one of the leading technology companies.
What you'll get to do...
- Designing and implementing solutions to scale and grow CRM applications
- Designing and developing software solutions for dedication, high availability, low maintenance, and easy diagnosis of problems
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET and other programming languages
- Resolving production issues detected by monitoring systems, data checks, or customer support tickets in a professional and timely manner
- Collaborating with immediate team and peer teams to produce reusable software solutions that meet business initiatives and employ consistent design patterns
- Test and deploy .NET based applications using our existing CI/CD pipeline
- Providing suggestions to improve our customers’ experience
- Document changes through the development lifecycle
Your experience should include...
- Experience solving challenges and improvements related to performance, scalability and reliability of systems and infrastructure
- Experience in containerized applications and infrastructure in AWS
- Experience in application and systems observability
- Knowledge or experience in writing web applications, web services, and/or backend services
- Knowledge of .NET Frameworks, SQL Server, Git
- Knowledge of sub versioning system (Git/SVN)
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Service Oriented Architecture
You might also have...
- Familiar with automated testing
- Familiar with deployment to public cloud (AWS)
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with different teams
- Full stack
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013810
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- Seattle, New York City - $188000.00 to $235000.00
- Colorado, Washington State - $160000.00 to $200000.00