Inside Sales RepresentativePrimary Location: Tempe, Arizona Additional location(s): Florida - Remote; Georgia - Remote; Iowa - Remote; North Carolina - Remote; Texas - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, California, Colorado, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, or the Virgin Islands
Our shifts may require working nights, weekends, and holidays.
As with many sales roles, our compensation combines both an hourly rate ($17/hour) and variable incentive plan. Employees working full-time start annualized at $35,360 and those who meet 100% of target or more can expect to fall between $50k and $78k all in.
Join our team...
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for ensuring we are delivering on our customer experience promises. You will join a team of 10-15 Guides who interact with existing and potential GoDaddy customers. In this role, you will provide an exceptional GoDaddy customer experience (WOW Experience) to every customer by giving our customers the tools and insights to help transform their ideas into successful online ventures! This will be completed through analysis of a customer’s account and in-the-moment consultative conversations leading to product/service recommendations.
What you'll get to do...
- Field inbound calls and exhibit the behaviors of WOW throughout the entire interaction.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding new products and services that will help their businesses succeed.
- Offer resolution within our scope of support (SOS), providing direction for third party resolution or consultation regarding a paid solution, as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot GoDaddy products as needed in order to deliver stellar customer service.
- Take full ownership of and provide a thorough resolution to customers.
- Meet metrics that could include but are not limited to Customer Availability, Net Promoter Score, and New Sales Per Day.
- Demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
Your experience should include...
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ sales experience with a proven record of understanding customer needs.
- 2+ years’ experience in a commission, bonus, and/or metrics-driven environment.
- Ability to meet sales quotas while providing a great customer experience.
- Experience using a CRM or other customer management software.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to promote and build extraordinary customer rapport.
- Ability to take complete ownership of customer issues and provide a truly extraordinary customer experience, one customer at a time.
- Extensive knowledge of internet technology.
- Ability to connect directly to the modem via Ethernet, and stable internet connectivity and speeds sufficient to support voice calls. Guides who do not have stable connectivity and/or sufficient internet speeds may be required to upgrade their service at their own expense, in compliance with applicable law.
- This position requires a smart phone or other smart device that can (1) access the Google Play or Apple Store and install applications, and (2) receive SMS (text) messages in order to remotely access GoDaddy’s network resources.
You might also have...
- Experience owning and/or operating a small and/or midsize business (SMB).
We've got your back... We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products—period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day—focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy.
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R018442