Employee Relations InvestigatorPrimary Location: Tempe, Arizona
Location: Tempe, AZ
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
GoDaddy is looking for a detail-oriented Employee Relations (ER) Investigator to gather information on possible violations of company policy, make recommendations for appropriate actions to resolve any issues, and assess action implementation. This role is imperative to promote consistency and fairness in all practices and further our commitment to a positive employee culture and a safe work environment while mitigating risk for the organization.
What you'll get to do...
- Independently lead complex fact-finding investigations into allegations of violations of company policies and procedures in an efficient, detailed and professional manner. Investigations will often involve sensitive subjects and information that must be held with the strictest confidentiality. Additionally, this role will seek out legal and compliance guidelines, utilizing data from various systems as appropriate for accurate and consistent outcomes.
- Exercise judgment and provide analysis involving complicated and diverse employee relations situations grounded in in-depth review of company policy and procedures, employment law and other intangible variance factors.
- Engage in strategy to design and help implement proactive programs and plans related to minimize risk.
- Respond to internal complaints that are presented through various avenues, including the ethics helpline, email, and direct calls, in a timely manner while meeting service level agreements.
- Conduct interviews of employees and others.
- Partner with People Operations, Legal, Outside Counsel, Compliance, Employee Assistance Program, leadership, and other resources as appropriate on sensitive employee relations issues.
- Prepare concise and professional reports in a timely manner and maintain well-organized and accurate case files.
- Effectively manage competing tasks and responsibilities in our fast-paced environment, while maintaining positive customer and client relations.
- Maintain strict discretion and confidentiality.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of company policies, procedures, practices as well as state, federal employment and labor laws and regulations.
Your experience should include...
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in employee relations investigations and consulting, including investigations involving allegations of harassment, discrimination and other Human Resources related matters.
- Demonstrate technical expertise and consistent application of human resource principles, theories, concepts and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Human Resources or related subject areas. Masters or Juris Doctor preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building abilities.
- S/PHR/ or SHRM certification preferred.
- Professional certification in employee investigations preferred.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, WorkDay, and Service Now.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012574