Director - Operational Logistics (Workforce Management)Primary Location: Tempe, Arizona Additional location(s): United States - Remote
At GoDaddy, the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days), and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
GoDaddy Care & Services Operational Planning and Logistics is hiring a driven Director to lead the US/CAL Command Center who loves data, operational excellence, and innovation. In this role, you will lead a team committed to ensuring we optimize day-to-day operational logistics supporting over 2000 guides servicing GoDaddy customers across the United States, Canada, and Latin America. We are looking for a leader that will drive solid execution while driving process innovation that ensures we deliver on operational performance expectations and regional strategy, while continually optimizing the business.
What you'll get to do...
- Manage a team of command center analysts responsible for monitoring contact center queues, customer wait times, service level performance, and operational trends (contact volume, handle times, contact containment, guide idle time, etc.), including partnering with Operations teams to balance intra-day performance across multiple queues, departments, and channels
- Develop vision and structure for the Command Center to drive specialization and alignment to the businesses supported and providing clear scope, roles, and accountability
- Develop standard operating procedures and playbooks, collaborate with EMEA/APAC command center to drive consistency and scalability of process and speed of response
- Manage intra-day coverage and scheduling of guides including schedule creation, optimization, shift bids, adjustments, time-off allotments, and off-phone activities
- Manage intra-month performance including short-term forecast adjustments and intra-day and intra-week operational performance projections, including service level projections, the average speed of answer, and abandon rates
- Manage levers and responses during periods of high wait times following predefined playbooks and approved actions, including putting up the customer facing messaging and communicating effects to leaders
- Manage all holiday planning, closures, and hours of operation changes, as well as all guide skilling, audits, and skilling recommendations
- Partner with Operations leadership to provide operational insights, understand customer experience objectives, make recommendations on strategy, and to optimize the performance of the business
- Partner with Forecasting & Planning on headcount planning and scenario modeling and sizing of potential business changes
- Drive innovation, and continuously assess, redesign, and optimize the process to ensure they are repeatable, balanced, and scalable
- Hire, develop, and maintain a strong team of analysts with a focus on the continued development and up-leveling of skills
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Finance, General Business, Accounting, or related field or equivalent years of experience; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years in contact center operations of similar scale, including experience with contact center tools, metrics, and reporting systems such as Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, Avaya, Genesys, Nice Workforce Management (IEX), Nice Webstation, etc.; expert level experience with Aspect/Alvaria required
- 5+ years leading a Workforce Management, real-time adherence, or command center type function; experience leading scheduling functions required
- Experience developing strategy and priorities, as well as developing the team, driving role clarity, up-level skills, and building community and team culture
- Strong experience in contact center operations, including but not limited to experience with standard contact center metrics, reporting, and tools to ensure efficient performance on contact channels and agent groups, including outsourced partners
- Strong process improvement and process design skills that drive repeatable outcomes, transparency, and collaboration
- Ability to collaborate to develop and complete customer experience strategy across multiple products and businesses; ability to lead change cross-functionally
- Ability to prioritize own results and the results of their team against organizational priorities and strategies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to communicate and collaborate equally well with senior leaders, business process outsourcing partners, and cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including advanced statistical and worksheet functions), business intelligence applications, and databases required
You might also have...
- Basic data mining capabilities using SQL & Tableau report creation and modification preferred
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About GoDaddy... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R018246
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- California Bay Area, Santa Clara, San Francisco: $161500.00 - $242500.00
- Seattle, New York City: $147000.00 - $221000.00
- Los Angeles, San Diego: $140000.00 - $210000.00
- California State, Washington State, Colorado State: $123000.00 - $185000.00