Director Global Workforce ManagementTempe, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
Our Global Workforce Team handles over 4,100 guides both domestically and internationally, supporting multilingual omni-channel platforms through US, EMEA, APAC, LATAM and MENA. The team consists of real-time analysts, schedulers, forecasters and analysts. We utilize IEX workforce platform and customer value segmentation methodology to deliver on Service Levels and revenue targets aligning to overall customer experience and NPS.
- You will have the opportunity to work from our Care Center of Excellence in Gilbert, AZ.
What you’ll get to do…
- Lead the Workforce team responsible for forecasting demand, headcount, scheduling, skilling, and performance management. Work to ensure this team is proactively working to meet service level agreements by staying in constant communication with business partners and international Care leadership.
- Responsible for hiring, ongoing training, coaching and development, and performance management with the Workforce Management team. Provide development and improve team skill set and performance over time.
- Provides oversight for multiple simultaneous international workforce related projects and ensures the team uses efficient processes with steps to ensure an accurate output. Allocates appropriate resources to all efforts and ensures initiatives are delivered on time. Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of all work completed
- Serves as primary point of contact for senior leadership in international Care and business partners. Maintain open lines of communication and act as a great partner to ensure optimal performance.
- Communicate pertinent information about the day-to-day operation of the Workforce department as well as Care both verbally and in writing to senior leadership. Collaborate with multiple business partners on an ongoing basis.
- Identifies real time call volume interruptions and system outages that impact contact center performance. Raises contact center interruptions to appropriate business continuity leaders in a timely fashion.
Your experiences should include…
- Bachelor’s degree in business subject area (eg. Finance, Accounting, Management, math, etc)
- 5+ years of leadership experience in workforce management in a multi-site, multi-channel contact center with >500 agents
- 5+ years’ experience with demand forecasting and capacity planning for international or domestic calls
- 2+ years’ experience creating and managing top down and bottoms up budgeting models and/or sales planning models
- Experience working with external contact center business partners including handling vendor performance
- Expert level knowledge of workforce management software (IEX, Aspect eWFM, Verint/Blue Pumpkin or Genesys)
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate understanding of key workforce management concepts as related to demand forecasting, headcount capacity planning, scheduling, real time monitoring, skilling, call routing, and performance improvement
- Demonstrated knowledge of call routing process and technology on Avaya or Cisco platform
- Demonstrated ability to coach to results and improve performance and behavior of direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to train all workforce concepts to team members of varying experience and ability
- Validated experience providing project and change management for multiple, simultaneous department and cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize quantitative data into easy to understand and meaningful recommendations through a consulting mind set.
You might also have…
- MBA with a degree in Management, Finance, Accounting or math
- Expert level SQL and data mining skills to include ability to write and edit queries. Understanding of database relationship/or database management
- Multiple years of experience in both a sales operations leadership and support operations leadership role
- Leadership experience in a reporting or business intelligence role
- Validated knowledge of Cisco phone routing and skilling
- Six Sigma certification (green, yellow, or black belt)
- Project management certification (PMP)
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R009803