Senior Marketing ManagerSydney, Australia
Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.godaddy.com.au.
Location: Remote – AU (Sydney)
Join our team…
You will be responsible for developing and executing the Social Media, Content and Communications strategy for GoDaddy Australia.
Your goal is to build mass awareness, engagement and love of the GoDaddy brand in Australia, through the creation of powerful mass reaching content campaigns that demonstrate the value of GoDaddy products and services to existing and potential customers.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will work alongside our Senior Marketing Director and be a critical member of the Australian team. You’ll work closely with internal GoDaddy global teams and be local relationship lead with our external Social Media and PR Agencies.
You will provide the strategic direction and lead creation and execution of content across our social media ecosystem including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn along with our blog and newsletter channels.
Collaborating closely with our Global PR team, you will lead the Australian communication strategy, working closely with our local PR agency to ensure GoDaddy’s brand and products are top of mind for Australian entrepreneurs.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be super organized, demonstrate a strong work-ethic, proven communication and stakeholder management skills and be laser focussed on optimizing performance. You are a person who thrives in an ever changing, dynamic environment and working in a highly matrixed, multinational organization.
What you’ll get to do…
Content Strategy & Development
- Develop the content communication strategy, with clear goals, targets and strategies to deliver through integrated channels included but not limited to social media, video, webinar, podcast, email and blog/onsite.
- Manage nimble content plans, including well thought through channel schedules.
- Share and export best practise from global counterparts to ensure innovation as well as efficiency in content creation.
- Intrinsically understand and know our target audience and their life stages to develop the right plan to meet entrepreneurs content needs and channel preferences.
- Have a keen eye on all external factors incl. Industry and competitors and translate insights and opportunities back into planning and actions, through content channels.
- Results focussed, you will be setting, reviewing and optimising to exceed targets – both business, channel and content.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of content campaigns including brief submission, development and approval of creative assets, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Create authentic, engaging and high-quality content campaigns which demonstrate the value of GoDaddy products and services to existing and potential customers across formats.
- Meticulous brand guardianship, brand consistency and accuracy of all published content.
- Develop compelling, product positioning and local market messaging into meaningful value propositions and solutions for our Australian customers.
- Manage the process for brand and legal approvals for all content development.
Agency & Team Management
- Collaboratively work with local Australian agencies to deliver world class communications, social media and public relations programs.
- Set clear targets and manage a clear plan for the team to achieve results with a test and learn approach, as well as an ability to be agile and resourceful to captialise on key opportunities.
- Champion an open team environment to ensure all channel leads believe in the content plan and work together to deliver optimum results.
- Own key marketing agency partnership activities – including
- contract negotiation, legal processing and financial set up.
- budget – incl program spend negotiation & approvals
- financial - incl billing/invoice approvals & budget reconciliations.
Commercial and Business Deliverables
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs that deliver commercial requirements including revenue and customer acquisition growth targets and product adoption.
- Create, execute and adapt programs to ensure core marketing metrics are achieved including Social & PR impressions, follows, engagement to drive brand awareness and attributes in an efficient way that delivers solid ROAS.
- Leverage best practices and content from other countries to maximise ROI on the marketing budget
- Use a data-driven, test and learn approach and work with internal teams and agencies to optimise digital campaigns and programs.
- Assist Managing Director by providing relevant insights for the regular Business Reviews.
- Collate AU results into content campaigns (video/photography as well as long & short copy) that can be leveraged and shared by the global teams.
Your experiences should include…
- Minimum 5+ years in digital marketing or digital content experience.
- Experience in developing content strategies, resulting in channel growth.
- Ability to jump on the tools – especially social accounts.
- Analytical capabilities and results oriented mindset with the ability to report on performance and recommend changes to achieve business goals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Strong attention to detail and a critical eye for reviewing minute details.
- Experience managing both internal stakeholders and external marketing agencies.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and requests simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working in a multinational company and Saas industry is preferred.
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010903