Director - MarketingApply Apply Later Location Sydney, Australia
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We seek someone who can help lead and execute the strategic marketing plan for Australia. We want this person to drive customer awareness and acquisition to meet business goals including brand awareness and health, new customers adds, Net Promoter Score (NPS) which all ultimately lead to delivering the required revenue growth goal for Australia. If this is a role that interests you, we encourage you to apply!
- Develop a holistic marketing plan and agency brief from objective through to strategy, execution and measurement for Australia to meet all business objectives.
- Effectively execute coordinated, strategic and tactical marketing campaigns with internal resources (e.g. marketing, search, online, partnership, e-commerce, and) as well as external resources (e.g. agencies, media, local partners) to deliver business goals including but not limited to: customer acquisition #s, cost/acquisition, average revenue/user, renewals, brand awareness and brand sentiment.
- Lead all aspects of PR efforts in market by ensuring a regular cadence of press releases, case studies, influencer-content, and journalist engagement
- Australia Market SME – Collect and dissect market place findings into customer insights that help us build stronger local offers and marketing campaigns
- Strategically savvy - Using deep market knowledge and customer insight is able to influence teams in the creation and execution of specific local offers, campaigns, and programs while discerning when a global/U.S. program can be localized or adapted to order to maximize return on marketing spending
- Business Management – Collect, analyze and share results of all tracking mechanisms (including but not limited to: marketing campaigns, customer experience surveys, brand awareness trackers, customer care surveys and input etc.) internally and with the agencies to adapt and create marketing campaigns/initiatives/offers to drive business results.
- Act as a “right hand” to the country manager providing insights and business management over and above marketing specific initiatives to help lead the business in Australia.
- Agile and Flexible – work in an agile and lean environment and operate at all altitudes from strategy to “hands on” execution by responding quickly to customer needs and collaborating on iterative solutions to arrive at the best possible outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required
- 10+ years in marketing across all channels (e.g. TV, radio, online, search, digital, social, PR, events, partnership, etc.) with validated results in the Australian marketplace
- Experience in using marketing programs throughout the sales funnel (awareness to sale) to drive business results is required. Experience in using marketing programs to drive on-line subscriptions (i.e. a SaaS model) for Small business or consumer preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing programs to measure revenue and customer happiness throughout the customer lifecycle (including acquisition, retention, upsell and cross sell) and programs to improve revenue/customer and retention is required.
- Demonstrated success in balancing a large, multi-faceted workload and the ability to orchestrate multiple work groups remotely to deliver business results
- Ability to influence internal and external partners at all levels to ensure that Australia’s objectives are achieved
- Deep Marketing Acumen across all marketing mediums
- Strategic Assessment – able to quickly assess where Australia can use U.S./international programs to ensure efficient deployment of marketing funds vs situations where an Australian specific initiative is required
- Impact and Influence – able to influence global marketing teams, lead agencies and influence other business partners to deliver results
- Experience working in a cross functional matrix required. Prior experience working in a multinational environment preferred
- Problem Solving Attitude – An affinity and passion for numbers and analysis. Able to consolidate large disparate amounts of data and build 1 cohesive story with actions and outcomes
- Customer Focus – Consistently ensures a focus on exceeding customer expectations while balancing short term and long term corporate objectives
- Strong understanding of agile
- Embodies the GoDaddy Values namely: Be extraordinary, Own Outcomes, Join Forces, Work Fearlessly, Live Passionately
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.