At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful VP of Product Management - Productivity (23092) employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy’s Productivity team helps small businesses around the world save time and get back to what matters with robust and reliable services that allow them to seamlessly and professionally communicate, collaborate and run their business. The starting point is to persuade many more businesses to leverage their domain for personalized and professional email, missing opportunities to build trust with every communication. Over time, we intend to solve additional needs and workflows for our customers by leveraging email as a platform part of a comprehensive solution.
- Motivate the team and continue to attract the talent we need to deliver on our vision.
- Set product strategy, identify and introduce new products and services to the GoDaddy portfolio as well as ensuring that our existing offerings create great end-to-end experiences for customers.
- Deliver exceptional shareholder and customer value and build a long-term growth engine for GoDaddy worldwide.
- Develop innovative product strategy and solutions for productivity to simplify work for our customers to in turn serve their customers. Deliver products that are grounded in a deep understanding of a small business owner’s reality
- Drive the roadmap for key areas of the product - use quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, understanding of technology shifts, and competitive environment to prioritize ideas and work
- Be accountable for execution, including business case, user stories, experience design and rapid delivery in an agile engineering environment while teaching ways to make the process better
- Deliver platforms not solutions, such that ideas can scale easily over time across markets and customer needs
- Deliver product improvements that delight customers and contribute to dramatic increases in active ventures
- Lead, coach and grow a talented team of Product, Design, Customer care and Program Managers to achieve the customer and shareholder outcomes for our business
- Get amazing stuff done quickly!
- 10+ years of progressive experience in the technology industry; product roadmap and strategy ownership
- Leadership experience with high-growth, B2B software divisions within larger companies
- Proven ability to develop analysis-based strategic plans to penetrate markets and develop successful products
- Record of outstanding success at organizations that prize innovation, collaboration, customer service, and sales results
- Communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills that your employees appreciate and competitors' envy
- Leadership that combines persuasiveness, decisiveness, and competitiveness necessary to motivate a team
- MBA preferred
- Travel required
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care