Executive Administrative AssistantApplyApply Later Location Sunnyvale, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support two executives and their organizations. This role will be based in our Sunnyvale office, reporting to the Senior Vice President of Customer and Marketing Platforms. The ideal candidate will be familiar with GoDaddy and have strong project management skills, excellent judgment, strong communications skills and passionate about helping people. Must be able to work independently, with little supervision. Experience booking complex international trips, comfortability scheduling across time zones, and shift gears with little notice is a plus. In addition, we would also like this person to take lead on planning happy hours and team building events for the people in our office partnering very closely with other Executive Assistants.
- Have end-to-end responsibility for balancing multiple executive calendars simultaneously
- Make complex domestic and international travel arrangements for multiple executives
- Prepare comprehensive itineraries for executive travel
- Arrange off-sites, team functions and morale events in various locations
- Collaborate with local Executive Assistant team to coordinate site’s happy hours, office events, and other culture events
- Support day-to-day needs of teams of varying sizes
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Lead team communications and distribution lists, as well as communication with external business partners
- Help track team members’ vacations and maintain in a team calendar
- Keep track of open positions in the organization for staff updates
- Responsible for traveling budgets
- Partner with key stakeholders on projects as needed – e.g., Finance, Legal, HR, Marketing and the Senior Leadership Team
- Provide backup to the Executive Assistants as needed to cover vacations, etc.
- Help morale of the site by being present and interacting with various team members on site
- 3-5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Strong work ethic, proactive and a passion for being part of a high performing team
- Consistent track record of working independently but also acting as a teammate
- Ability to prioritize and anticipate needs; requires a high degree of judgment
- Strong attention to detail and tracking high volumes of data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Internet proficiency and knowledge of web-based applications
- Highly professional with excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to problem solve with limited supervision
- Ability to think on your feet and respond rapidly to changing work environments
- Ability to contribute new ideas and think of out of the box solutions to opportunities as they arise
- Background and interest in planning events
- Ability to be physically present in the office every weekday at regular working hours (9am to 5pm)
- High school Diploma or equivalent required
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, or related degree preferred
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.