At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Associate Program Manager, Online Video Performance Marketing employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The GoDaddy Marketing team is searching for a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to join our Online Video (OLV) team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting performance marketing initiatives by managing all aspects of the video creative management lifecycle. The right person would be excited and experienced in sourcing, communicating, and partnering with video creators and internal stakeholders, as well as assisting performance growth all the way through tagging video assets for campaigns. If this is a role you are interested in, we encourage you to apply!
- Manage the end-to-end go-to-market process for video creative across YouTube, video networks, and Facebook campaigns.
- Analyze and recommend audience targets that could drive additional performance and scale across YouTube, and Facebook based on the video trends within industry.
- Build and manage the video creator pipeline to production cycle, including sourcing, vetting, managing the operational mechanisms to produce a steady stream of videos that are aligned on product messaging, brand tenants, and performance marketing best practices. This includes and is not limited to the following: leveraging and suggesting recommendations to GoDaddy creative to drive lower-funnel performance, and video creators
- Manage video creative trafficking for executing campaigns
- Support in accurately executing digital media campaigns across various ad buying platforms
- Additional projects as assigned
- You have at least an AA and prefer a 4-year college degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- We need someone that is detail oriented and possesses the ability to consistently follow-up on projects and see them through completion
- We believe in joining forces, and seek a great teammate with strong collaborative and excellent communication and writing abilities
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, prioritize varying demands, set deadlines, multi-task, and learn new systems as needed
- You are proactive, and ambitious looking for roadblocks and building a game plan
- General understanding of online advertising trends, concepts and metrics
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care