Senior Technical Program Manager - Mobile AppPrimary Location: South Africa - Remote Additional location(s): India
Location: India - Remote
What you'll get to do...
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new app experiences in support of larger customer objectives
- Identify key customer problems using data, customer feedback and competitive research to address and define product features, ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, and engineering teams to deliver impactful end-to-end experiences
- Identify dependencies and relative priority with cross functional teams for successful development and implementation of the requirements
- Work on an Agile development team to manage day to day sprint activities, coordinate execution and development activity with engineering and design to ensure feature objectives are maintained as well as track progress of in-flight projects
- Drive customer feedback loops by monitoring, analysing feedback from customers via app store and play store and more and responding accordingly. Translate said feedback and bugs into requirements documented in Jira
- Coordinate new and changed functionality with product marketing and go to market teams to ensure seamless rollout and communication of new capabilities
- Monitor KPIs to understand the impact of new features launched and conduct root cause analysis on KPI Performance
- Support PM lead in prioritizing feature opportunities in a roadmap that is aligned with GoDaddy app goals in relation with Org level business goals
Your experience should include...
- Ideally 5+ years of experience developing and launching mobile apps in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in building new products and user experiences for mobile app in an agile product development environment
- Mobile geek that lives and breathes mobile apps and is current on the latest user and platform trends
- Passion for understanding customer needs and using great design to elegantly solve problems.
- Experience with user and market research and be able to champion customer and user needs to the rest of the organisation.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies and has served in the Product Owner role in Agile teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom
- Strong written communication and presentation skills. Experience in writing blog posts, customer facing communications a plus
- Comfortable with ambiguity in order to define a clear path through a muddled mess of options
- Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal mentorship
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R014310