Senior Director Human ResourcesSoho, United Kingdom
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
What you'll get to do...
Join our People Operations team and help shape the culture of our company. At GoDaddy, we are passionate, hardworking, driven by impact, collaborative and incredibly fun. We believe in high achievement, inclusion and innovation, a growth mindset, and an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will feel the impact of your work here, be it through close partnerships with leaders and employees or by leading transformation and change initiatives across company-wide stakeholders.
In this role, you will serve as an EMEA People Operations Leader and Strategic Business Partner. You’ll focus on organizational design and effectiveness, aligning with leaders to develop people strategies in support of our business, fostering diversity and inclusion, managing talent, retention, recognition, performance management, and helping our teams to share best practices. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical application with teams at all levels.
The successful candidate will bring creative and effective people and organizational solutions to cultivate an innovative culture and enable growth in a rapidly growing business environment. You will drive and execute operational excellence and use change management to orchestrated positive business results. This position reports to the VP, Global Employee Experience.
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of People Ops professionals in the EMEA region. Advance market leading HR capability and careers by creating an environment that stimulates and supports their ongoing development.
- Partner with global counterparts (legal, compliance, HR Operations, Recruiting, Learning & development, etc.) and bring cohesion to a global People operating model
- Manage local employment and compliance considerations
- Learn and understand roles and career paths in the organization and coach our leaders and employees to advocate growth.
- Leverage strong problem-solving skills to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Together with business leaders create a culture which is open and connected and which expects the highest standard of behavior and ethical conduct throughout our company.
- Business Partner – Provide expertise & solutions to business leaders; understand and influence business drivers and strategies through effective partnership to ensure business objectives are surpassed, ensure communication and deployment of global programs, provide guidance in organizational structure to meet future business needs; partner with global People Ops teams to ensure implementation of HR programs and solutions; work closely with leaders to build morale, increase productivity and retention; analyze trends and metrics in the business & partner with other People Ops functions to develop solutions, programs and policies to address growth and trends.
Your experience should include...
- BA/BSc degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive experience in human resources generalist functions showing progressive responsibility including senior management positions.
- A strong understanding of multifunctional HR areas (i.e. Organizational design and development, process improvement, Employee Relations, Talent assessment & management, Performance Management, Policy, Local Employment Regulations)
- The ability to remain engaged in ambiguous situations and sustain a heavy workload.
- Comfortable shifting gears from deeply complex strategy discussions to rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Ability to set clear priorities and ensure implementation
You might also have...
- MA/MSc/MBA degree.
- Regional and multi-country experience highly preferred
- Proven track record of influencing and coaching executives to organize strategically to scale and flex with business needs
- Experience working with innovative and fast-paced engineering teams
- Strong project/program management and implementation skills
- The ability to drive People strategies with a foundation of HR business metrics and effectively align the workforce and increase organizational profitability.
- Great communication skills; understands how to communicate large complex change across distributed locations using written, verbal and listening skills.
- Experience working with a Works Council in a European environment.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits, working in an industry leading and forward-thinking company, paid time off, competitive pay and benefits, opportunities for growth and movement in an international company with global presence, and much more. Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012236