Training Facilitator with English and GermanPrimary Location: Sofia, Bulgaria Additional location(s): Belgrade, Serbia; Iasi, Romania
Location: Belgrade, Serbia.
The Training Facilitator is responsible for the day to day delivery of Care onboarding and continuing education activities which results in the achievement of business goals that drive revenue optimization and increases the skill set of our front line across all business units. This member of the Learning and Talent Team will be leading Care and Services onboarding trainings and manage the operations in the effective delivery of formal and informal learning for GoDaddy.
What you'll get to do...
- Reports to the learning delivery managers and partners closely with them;
- Supports frontline onboarding training initiatives as a SME throughout the creation process when appropriate;
- Delivers frontline continuing education initiatives to frontline leaders and Care managers;
- Provides feedback to learning partners on training curriculum, activities and assessments based on student performance in the classroom via the appropriate process and tools;
- Offers feedback to DM the business on feedback mechanisms, performance during the training, performance after the training period and ongoing identification of training needs;
- Manages daily training related practices and processes for data collection and reporting via the learning management system to appropriate Learning and Care supervisors;
- Partners with Delivery Manager and provides input on the appropriate prioritization of multiple training classes and projects;
- Responsible for knowing the details of all assigned classes including duration, daily schedule, virtual platform information, roster, and content;
- Optimally prepares for all classes including room set up, content review, roster creation, email communication and all other necessary items for launching a class;
- Provides ongoing maintenance feedback on all curriculum trained within a timely manner using the processes outlined for content maintenance;
- Executes all post-training functions regarding attendance, performance tracking, follow-up communication to learner and learner’s leadership and anything pertinent to the success of the business;
- Ensures all outstanding questions or action items discussed during training are answered or addressed with the accurate learners and support team;
- Acts as training’s main point of contact for learners and ensures they are connected to the right business partner to resolve any matters outside of training.
Your experience should include...
- Consistently demonstrates direct, transparent behavior, openly sharing business related information, ensuring that everyone gathers and uses information in ways that treat all employees with fairness, respect, and kindness.
- Proactively working to build diversity through their interaction with others and actively demonstrates value for individuals at all levels and backgrounds modeling GoDaddy’s core values consistently.
- Advanced English and German language skills.
You might also have...
- Customer Focus: focus on the experience and achievement of our customers is how we make a difference;
- Owning Outcomes: every line of code, every interaction with a teammate, customer, or partner is a chance to change the world;
- Great teammate: as a team, we move the company toward its vision. Together, we celebrate our success and learn from our failures;
- Capacity for self-improvement and continuously seeking learning opportunities, without relying on others to chart the course.
We've got your back...
- Competitive salary and annual bonus based of performance;
- Full-time employment in accordance with the labor law;
- Learning and development budget for every employee;
- Clear defined career path and mentorship;
- Flexible working schedule and time off;
- Private health-care.
About us: GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011534