Technical Support EngineerPrimary Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Join our team…
Our team is responsible for the smooth, timely response in case of network problems, hardware failures and need of additional systems administration of clients' systems.
Primarily, we're looking after the brands Server4you and Velia.
SERVER4YOU : The brand is focused on providing dedicated servers and VPS products at a very reasonable prices, primarily aimed at private customers, small businesses, and startups.
VELIA : Deploying servers for a range of business clients from various industries.
Both brands have 15+ years of history.
What you'll get to do...
- Processing tickets from ticket system queue, live chat and phone
- Identifying patterns with issues and notifying the relevant department
- Working closely with international teams
- Prioritizing tasks by urgency and difficulty
- Providing a quality solution and validate the solution with the customer
- Addressing responsible departments in timely manner, in order to provide best quality service
- Effective use of internal tools to ensure the quality of the provided service
- Implement the defined quality policy within the company
Your experience should include...
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Understanding of what web hosting is
- Intermediate to expert Linux knowledge
- Understanding of networking basics and IP protocols
- Self-organization and determination
- Knowledge of servers' hardware
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently
- Be able to work on a flexible work schedule
- Positive thinking
- Ready to learn new things in the IT field
- Willing to take it to the next level
- Love what you do
You might also have…
- Knowledge of Plesk / cPanel
- Knowledge of MySQL / MariaDB
- Knowledge of how DNS system works
What we offer...
- Competitive remuneration
- Gym membership (Multisport Cards)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Amazing office environment
- Healthy Snacks
- Regular GoDaddy events
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012388