Software Support Consultant - Ticket L1Sofia, Bulgaria
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
What you'll get to do...
- Responsible for passing information between channels and for updating customers about ongoing initiatives via a status page
- Handling escalations over tickets
- Dealing with cPanel/Plesk/IIS related tasks, such as updates and installation of different modules and/or software
- Assisting with DNS related queries over tickets or internal systems - proficient knowledge in DNS required
- Assisting with Email related queries over tickets or internal systems - Bouncebacks + exim knowledge required
- Assisting with Website related queries over tickets or internal channels - proficient knowledge in Apache/Nginx/IIS and basic knowledge of PHP/html/css required.
- Dealing with abuse reports (spam/blacklisting, phishing, over usage)
Your experience should include...
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Previous hosting/SysAdmin experience
- Good to excellent knowledge of DNS, Linux/Unix Shell, Cpanel/Plesk, IIS, mailservers (exim, postfix).
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms (xen, kvm, vz, hyperv), php/mysql knowledge
- Answering customer requests via tickets/emails in due time and politely manner
- Prioritizing tasks (Triage tickets)
- Being able to fix complex server issues on setups that you are unfamiliar with - ie quick thinking
- Slack and Jira knowledge (beneficial)
- Being resilient over stress
What we offer...
- Competitive remuneration
- Gym membership (Multisport Cards)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing office environment
- Healthy Snacks
- Regular GoDaddy events
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009749