Manager - Domain Aftermarket (EMEA)Apply Apply Later Location Sofia, Bulgaria
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy's Domain Name Aftermarket (Afternic) is the largest premium domain reseller in the industry. Our team is looking for an elite Sales Manager to join us in Sofia. Our team handles inbound leads and calls from businesses and individuals who seek to acquire premium domain names. You will be managing a team of Domain Brokers and be responsible for driving overall EMEA Domain Aftermarket revenue. We seek someone passionate about sales, with great interpersonal skills, and is a highly organized and motivated manager! If that is you, we want to meet you.
- Be Responsible for operational/technical and financial results of EMEA Aftermarket.
- Manage Team of Aftermarket Sales reps whose objective is to sell premium domain names.
- Lead the efforts of Sales Consultants to accomplish defined goals and objectives.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with domain industry leaders in EMEA.
- Create and improve sales/support processes to reach potential buyers.
- Maintain team motivation through continuous feedback, positive reinforcement, and incentive contests.
- Manage performance and sales goals as defined by the company.
- Identify areas of opportunity within the team to develop and implement comprehensive action plans.
- Provide Director(s) with documentation that supports the progression of employee action plans.
- Analyze performance through report generation, logging, and accurate tracking of call and sales statistics.
- Provide feedback to Director(s) on areas to improve productivity and enhance efficiency.
- Fluency in English and Bulgarian is a must.
- Minimum 5 yrs of previous Management experience.
- Previous experience interacting across departments to join forces and accomplish goals.
- Fluency in multiple languages is preferred.
- Experience designing, implementing, and measuring results of sales campaigns.
- Ability to work and derive creative and practical solutions in independent work environment.
- Use good judgment to find solutions and resolve issues.
- Possess strong analytical, diagnostic, and training skills.
- Knowledge of GoDaddy products and services is preferred.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to manage and multi-task all critical programs and projects.
- Uphold GoDaddy’s standards of leadership including accountability, leading by example and doing the right thing.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.