Inside Sales Executive - Domain SalesSofia, Bulgaria
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
What you'll get to do...
- Reach out quickly to inbound leads to connect with and build rapport with prospective buyers of premium domains
- Use coaching and regular training sessions to continuously improve your selling skills
- Become a specialist in domain names and advise customers on acquiring the best domain for their project or venture
- Thrive in a dynamic sales environment (most sales reps close at least one sale per day) and exceed sales revenue performance expectations
- Build a proven book of accounts of repeat clients, and add new customers over time
- Be a positive teammate who upholds GoDaddy values: Be Extraordinary, Own Outcomes, Work Fearlessly, Join Forces, and Live Passionately!
Your experience should include...
- Highly skilled communicator in listening, writing, and speaking in English
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to quickly build rapport with anyone from sole proprietors to C-level executives, grow relationships and close sales
- Highly motivated to exceed sales goals
- Critical thinking that allows you to organize your time and priorities, multi-task, and pay close attention to fine details
- You can work towards individual goals while still being a great teammate
- Proficient with technology, have basic digital literacy and ability to learn programs such as Outlook, Salesforce, Word, and Excel
What we offer...
- Generous bonus structure
- Attractive fixed salary
- Results-oriented performance-related pay
- Career development and personal mentorship
- Gym membership (Multisport Cards)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Amazing office environment
- Healthy Snacks
- Regular GoDaddy events
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011768