Inside Sales Representative - Domain BrokerSofia, Bulgaria
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
What you'll get to do...
- Reach out quickly to inbound leads to connect with and build rapport with clients of the Domain Broker Service
- Become a specialist in domain names and advise customers on acquiring the best domain for their project or venture
- Use industry tools, both internal and external, in order to properly educate both buyers and engage successfully with the domain owner
- Coordinate high dollar client to client transactions and assist in payment collection and successful domain transfers
- Build and grow strong partner relationships with both proven clients and domain owners
- Be a positive teammate who upholds GoDaddy values: Be extraordinary, Own outcomes, Work fearlessly, Join forces, and Live passionately!
Your experience should include...
- Highly skilled communicator in listening, writing, and speaking in English
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to quickly build rapport with anyone from sole proprietors to C-level executives, grow relationships and close sales
- Highly motivated to exceed sales goals
- Critical thinking that allows you to organize your time and priorities, multi-task, and pay close attention to fine details
- You can work towards individual goals while still being a great teammate
- Proficient with technology, have basic digital literacy and ability to learn programs such as Outlook, Salesforce, Word, and Excel
- Ability to build trusting relationships with clients over a short period of time.
What we offer...
- Generous bonus structure
- Attractive fixed salary
- Results-oriented performance-related pay
- Career development and personal mentorship
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Gym membership (Multisport Cards)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Healthy Snacks
- Regular GoDaddy events
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011356