Escalated Aftermarket Support AgentPrimary Location: Sofia, Bulgaria - Remote Additional location(s): Bulgaria
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Join Our Team...
We are looking for an experienced customer service representative to join our growing team in EMEA!
GoDaddy’s Domain Name Aftermarket is the largest premium domain reseller in the industry. Our team focuses on helping our first line support colleagues and domain buyers & sellers.
As an Aftermarket support agent you will serve as the main point of contact for all aftermarket issues from customers and our internal teams. We handle tickets, chats and phone calls. If you are someone who loves helping others, has great interpersonal skills and is highly organized we want to meet you!
What you'll get to do...
- Work with customers and colleagues from all around the world
- Become an expert on Aftermarket products
- Bring ideas for processes optimization & market growth
- Thrive in a dynamic support environment where each team member’s contribution matters
Your experience should include...
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Proven track record of customer service
- Critical thinking that allows you to organize your time and priorities, multi-task, and pay close attention to fine details
- Proficient with technology, have basic digital literacy and ability to learn programs such as Outlook, Salesforce, Word, and Excel
You might also have...
- Knowledge of domains and DNS
- Previous knowledge of GoDaddy products
- Competitive remuneration
- Gym membership (Multisport Cards)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Amazing office environment
- Healthy Snacks
- Food vouchers
- Regular GoDaddy events
- Great opportunities for career growth
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012891