EMEA RecruiterPrimary Location: Sofia, Bulgaria - Remote Additional location(s): Romania
Location: This role is ideally based in Sofia but will consider applications from Bulgaria or Romania if you have fluent written and oral skills, in Bulgarian and English.
What you'll get to do...
This is a maternity cover role. The GoDaddy EMEA Recruiting team are passionate about sourcing and screening amazing candidates for our opportunities across EMEA. We deliver both low and high-volume roles across our Corporate Technical and Customer Care functions. As the front face of the business, we work in partnership with our Hiring Managers to deliver a full 360 recruitment service. We are relentless in ensuring that every candidate has a seamless, credible and enjoyable recruitment experience end to end.
As our Recruiter covering Sofia, you will own a multitude of requisitions. You will manage key stakeholders and hiring managers; managing requisitions end to end, identifying and hiring the right talent to join our amazing GoDaddy family in Bulgaria.
- Identify, attract, and acquire top talent by screening resumes and conducting interviews
- Maintain a candidate pipeline and ensure timely follow up with applicants
- Source external candidates through LinkedIn, social media networks, and job boards
- Work with the wider team to deliver hires in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure strong internal and external candidate experience through full life cycle recruiting, sourcing, and onboarding
- Exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives
- Cultivate strong relationships with Hiring Managers, stakeholders, and TA colleagues
- Recruit for high volume care classes
- Develop innovative avenues to increase the quantity, quality, and diversity of the candidate pool
Your experience should include...
- 2 + years, prior experience working in a fact paced Talent Acquisition function managing multiple roles and Hiring Managers
- Fluency, written and oral, in Bulgarian and English
- Demonstratable experience sourcing, identifying, and screening candidates
- High attention to detail, able to prepare contracts and offer letters for candidates and complete Excel hire tracking documents
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and tact at all times
- Able to multi-task, managing volume roles, candidates, and hires
- A fast learner who demonstrates initiative and self-motivation
- Must be flexible, adaptive, and a problem-solver
- Ability to identify talent, skilled in building a network quickly and comprehensively
- Able to work on own initiative and see projects through to completion
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R014010