Customer Support RepresentativeSofia, Bulgaria
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
What you'll get to do...
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve client issues.
- Stay current with the system status and report any spotted patterns of irregular activity.
- Consult clients on alternative products based on discussed needs.
- Provide regular updates regarding the customers’ issues
- Escalate cases properly and in a timely manner to next tier support
The following criteria are a must...
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Know what web hosting is (beneficial)
- Understanding of how sites work (beneficial)
- Be able to work in an awesome team
- Positive thinking
- Ready to learn new things in the IT field
- Willing to take it to the next level
- Love what you do
- Sales experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Competitive remuneration
- Gym membership (Multisport Cards)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing office environment
- Healthy Snacks
- Regular GoDaddy events
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009553