Aftermarket Sales Executive (EMEA)Apply Apply Later Location Sofia, Bulgaria
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy's Domain Name Aftermarket (Afternic) is the largest premium domain reseller in the industry. Our team is looking for elite sales talent to join us in Sofia. We handle inbound leads and calls from businesses and individuals who seek to acquire premium domain names. We seek someone passionate about sales, with great interpersonal skills, and is a highly organized and motivated teammate. If that is you, we want to meet you.
- We utilize inbound leads to reach out, connect, and build rapport with prospective buyers and sellers of the premium domain industry
- Regularly meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales revenue performance expectations outlined by the department which is subject to change
- Thrive in a dynamic sales environment where our Executives typically close 3-5 sales every single day. (the average premium domain sale price is $3000-$5000 USD)
- Become a guide in internet marketing, develop a passion for the domain industry and share your knowledge to help customers craft the right investment strategy that fits their needs
- Evolve a solid book of accounts to handle repeat clients, and add new customers over time
- Be a positive teammate who upholds the core GoDaddy values: be extraordinary, own outcomes, work fearlessly, join forces, and live passionately
- You are a highly skilled communicator in listening, writing, and speaking in English
- You can provide examples that display your top producing sales success while maintaining amazing customer relationships
- Natural ability to quickly build rapport to grow new relationships, and to help in negotiating and closing sales
- Strong focus to hit monthly and yearly goals, and has a driven mentality towards exceeding those goals
- Real passion for critical thinking that allows you to organize your time and priorities, multi-task, and pay close attention to fine details
- You excel in an ambitious team environment where we push you to succeed together
- Good with technology, can navigate a computer, and use email and phone with ease
What we offer:
- Generous bonus structure
- Attractive fixed salary
- Ambitious performance-related pay
- Career development within the company
If you are interested in becoming a successful sales representative, we would be happy to receive your CV in English.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.