Advanced Technical Support - Network ViolationsSofia, Bulgaria
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
The Network Violations team is committed to providing our internal and external customers with World Class Customer Support. They pride themselves on:
- High quality support to ensure that our services maintain an optimal uptime percentage
- Ensuring that issues are identified with urgency and are managed until resolution
- Timely and professionally dealing with sensitive, high profile, and highly technical issues
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
What you'll get to do...
- Employees will be required to provide advanced support for multiple departments via chat, and accompanying support via phone when necessary
- This position would require an employee to test and assist in the resolution of system and process issues within the call center environment
- Employees will need to test and assist in providing a conduit of communication between the call center and the development teams
- Assist management in developing approaches to address system and service challenges and opportunities
- The successful candidate must possess especially strong General Hosting Knowledge
Your experience should include...
- Proficient English -written and spoken
- Know what web hosting is
- Understanding of how sites work
- Understanding of how databases work
- Understanding of networking basics
- Great attention to detail
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently
- Flexible work schedule
- Be able to work in an awesome team
- Positive thinking
- Ready to learn new things in the IT field
- Willing to take it to the next level
- Love what you do
You might also have...
- Hosting experience
- Linux and Windows server administration knowledge
- Apache, IIS knowledge
What we offer...
- Competitive remuneration
- Gym membership (Multisport Cards)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing office environment
- Healthy Snacks
- Regular GoDaddy events
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010181