Advanced Technical Support - Hosting (Network Violation Specialist - GoDaddy Brand)ApplyApply Later Location Sofia, Bulgaria
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Network Violations is committed to providing our internal and external customers with World Class Customer Service. They pride themselves on:
High quality support to ensure that our services maintain an optimal uptime percentage
Ensuring that issues are identified with urgency and are managed until resolution.
Timely and professionally dealing with sensitive, high profile, and highly technical issues.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an advanced understanding of troubleshooting hosting technologies to the hosting world. You will need to have the understanding and skills to troubleshoot issues that could be affecting enterprise level environments.
• Employees will be required to provide advanced support via tickets primarily but may be asked to provide support via chat, and accompanying support via phone when necessary
• Employees will provide technical/product support for related departments in a timely manner
• Employees will need to test and assist in providing a conduit of communication between the call center and the development teams
• The successful candidate must know how to assist management in developing approaches to address system and service challenges and opportunities
• The successful candidate must possess especially strong knowledge and be versed in troubleshooting and using resources as well as basic Windows and Linux Systems Administration
• A solid understanding of web hosting, website, and internet-based products and services
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Customer obsessed mindset
• Great attention to detail
• Strong decision making skills
• High sense of urgency
• Capacity to learn quickly
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently
• Exceptional attendance record
• Flexible with work schedule
• Basic and/or advanced knowledge of programming languages, hosting panels, ssh, powershell, and general server management skills
Tools We Work With:
• Remote Desktop
• Ticket Systems
• Text Editors
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.