Sr. HR Generalist - ChinaApply Apply Later Location Shanghai, China
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Human Resources Sr. Generalist will provide HR counsel and support for our team in China. Working closely with the HR Business Partner and Centers of Excellence, you will contribute proactively to the planning and day-to-day HR activities of the Company. Responsible for performing a variety of human resources functions including handling of employee life cycle, employee relations, performance management and compliance.
- Champion GoDaddy’s culture and values
- Partner with the talent acquisition team in the US to schedule interviews, provide benefits details to candidates and provide local country support throughout the interview lifecycle, including working closely with internal employees and head hunting agencies
- Onboard new hires and ensure all required paperwork is completed, HR systems are updated, conduct new hire onboarding
- Become an expert in the local country benefit offerings and be able to communicate those benefits to stakeholds. Make recommendations to the benefits programs based on the local market to continuously improve the employee experience.
- Act as a trusted resource to managers and employees on a wide variety of HR topics
- Participate in HR projects, roll-outs and initiatives
- Be willing to take risks and bring creative solutions to the table
- May travel 1-2 times per year as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of relevant HR experience
- Excellent project management, coordination and planning capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand business goals, policies and procedures
- Strong focus on customer/customer experience
- Ability to work in a matrix global organization
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Ability to relate to employees at multiple levels in the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills; projects confidence and builds trust easily
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Effective and creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively in fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage projects to successful completion
- Ability to partner across cross-functional teams and multiple work groups
- Good work ethic with initiative and motivation
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Passion and interest in HR as a profession
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.