Product Marketing Manager - AsiaApply Apply Later Location Shanghai, China
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a member of the regional product marketing function, you will be responsible for creating and communicating compelling narratives, defining messaging for market segments and initiatives and creating content that engages the customers. You will play a key role in product launches, marketing campaigns, channel-based marketing initiatives and partnership in Asia region. We’re looking for an energetic, organized and creative product marketer who can identify product opportunities in markets, arm our Channel Marketing and Customer Care teams with messaging and tools they need to effectively communicate product benefits to customers and accelerate GoDaddy’s solutions in Asia market.
In this role, you’ll take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey for Asia region. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and internal/external communications, you help shape the voice of the product in region and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across global product marketing, channel marketing, customer care, corporate communications, legal, pricing, core product development, engineering and more. You’ll drive, own and be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-output, and multi-matrixed environment, you have a strong desire to own programs from concept to execution, you love challenges and pride yourself in using unconventional ways to solve problems ordinary and complex; read on….
- Be the strategic partner to the Product, Channel Marketing, Customer Care and Business Development teams in the US and in region. Collaborate closely with PR, marketing, content marketing functions to amplify and strengthen outreach programs and activities.
- Establish deeper customer insights and needs through gathering market intelligence and research.
- Set up regular competitor watch in a systematic approach and be agile optimizing our product offerings/messaging to stay competitive in markets.
- Have solid analytical skills and apply test-learn-optimize technique often.
- Create go-to-market plans and lead cross functions to drive thru execution.
- Develop sustainable programs and work with channel partners to deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Set goals and own the outcome of each and every product launch and growth strategy.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; Degree in computer science, information management, or MBA preferred
- 7 years of industry experience in product management or product marketing.
- Solid knowledge of internet solutions – website, domain, hosting, security, web-based applications.
- Proven record of successful product marketing of web-based service/applications.
- Marketing experience (e.g. research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development, campaign execution).
- Fluent in English and Chinese
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.