Technical Account ManagerPrimary Location: Remote - Serbia
Location Details: Serbia - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or meetings.
Join our team
This position will be within our Managed WooCommerce team at GoDaddy, where we build products (like Managed WooCommerce and a range of WooCommerce plugins) that help eCommerce brands grow and manage their businesses. Our team is 100% remote, with 12 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a friendly, talented Technical Account Manager to join our team and help support our entire suite of products: our Managed WooCommerce hosting platform, a suite of WordPress plugins for WooCommerce, and GoDaddy Payments.
You’ll be the first point of contact for hundreds of thousands of eCommerce stores, helping them with problems, and answering questions. As part of a small team, you'll likely get your hands dirty with a little bit of everything. We’re currently looking for talented support people who can also help cover the weekends, working either Sunday to Thursday, or Tuesday to Saturday shifts.
What you'll get to do...
- Assist customers by troubleshooting technical problems and escalating to the support engineering team as needed
- Answer pre-sales questions and other feedback from customers
- Document and optimize our support process to improve customer satisfaction
- Write technical documentation and other content so customers can help themselves
- Help our product and engineering teams identify areas where we can improve the customer experience
- Monitor forums where customers may have questions or issues with our products and get them the help they need
- With over 70 products that we support, there's plenty to learn. We’re aiming for you to have broad knowledge (mile-wide, inch-deep) and work closely with product & engineering teams to tackle more technical or in-depth questions that go beyond your knowledge.
Your experience should include...
- A solid understanding of HTML / CSS
- Native-level fluency in English (Are you fluent in other languages? Tell us! We love being able to support customers in their native language.)
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills
- Boundless curiosity for our products and our customers
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment (along with a reliable internet connection)
You might also have...
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with WooCommerce (or other eCommerce platforms)
- Experience with PHP, JS, or other programming languages
- Experience writing and maintaining documentation
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Experience supporting downloadable software (especially in the Linux /Apache / MySQL / PHP stack)
We've got your back... We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products—period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day—focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy.
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R019296