Location Details: Serbia, Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or meetings.
Join our team
What you'll get to do...
- Write great code and build unit and integration tests that prove it
- Perform code reviews and advocate for clean, high-quality code
- Participate in DevOps, release, and on-call activities in support of our products
- Engage with engineers & partners across GoDaddy to resolve problems with broad impact (from group-wide to company-wide impact)
- Participate in ensuring a high-quality and performant system that engages and delights customers
- Support and mentor other software developers on the team
Your experience should include...
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong proficiency with React both CSR & SSR
- Proficient with NodeJS
- Proficiency in API-driven design, particularly REST
- Strong commitment to learning and growing while mentoring others to do the same
- Strong foundational skills (data structures, design patterns)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and communicate efficiently
- Understanding of git and git-based workflows
- Good English skills – both verbal and written
You might also have...
- Exposure to containerisation using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience managing or contributing to open-source projects is a plus
- Knowledge of principles for high-performance design, including optimisation of package sizes, optimisation for Google Web Vitals
- Knowledge of, and exposure to, cloud-oriented development using technologies like the AWS platform
We've got your back... We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products—period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day—focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy.
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R019294