Workday Financials Administrator - Procurement and Supplier AccountsScottsdale, Arizona
Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
The Business Enablement Finance Systems team is at the head of managing and redefining our Workday platform to support our evolving business needs. We are part of the Transformation team at GoDaddy and work in tandem with several of our business partner teams in Finance and Accounting, including Procurement, AP and Treasury. The team supports and manages all the global configurations for Workday Financials functional areas including: Core Financials (FDM), Accounting, Banking and Settlement, Intercompany, Tax, Suppliers, Customers, Procurement, Projects and Assets.
We are looking for a Workday Systems Engineer who will design, architect and lead our Global ERP in Workday.
Your leader and team is mostly located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
What you'll get to do...
- Build or maintain functional configuration and features of the Workday Financials application with a focus on Procurement and Supplier Accounts, but also other functions including: Core Financials (FDM), Accounting, Banking and Settlement, Intercompany, Tax, Customers, Projects and Assets.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand requirements, configure, prototype and test Workday solutions for varying business problems
- Build or maintain functional configuration including custom validations, condition rules and calculated fields
- Work with the business for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and sign offs, perform peer reviews using GoDaddy’s deployment documentation and path to production methodology
- Part of a team of 6 that will respond to, fix and resolve Workday Financials issues and look to utilize the latest available features released by Workday
- Be the Business Enablement Team's resource for designing, planning and architecting solutions in support of Transformation projects enabling our Finance and Accounting business teams.
- Develop and collaborate with peers on repeatable playbooks to optimize execution on behalf of our business (such as for Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Provide support and training to end users surrounding Workday Financials with an emphasis on accuracy and standard methodologies
Your experience should include...
- 7+ years progressive experience in Accounting or Finance systems
- 4+ years’ hands on experience with Workday functional configuration (business process configuration, condition rules, calculated fields, custom validations)
- Possess a solid understanding of Workday’s Business Process and Security Framework
- Creating/ preparing existing EIBs and loading them to support mass transactions in Workday
- Knowledge of crafting basic, sophisticated and matrix custom reports as required for the functions supported
- Ability to balance multiple projects spread across multiple teams
- Strong agile and collaborative skills working with the diverse teams, business partners and changing requirements
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience with functional or technical implementation of an ERP solution
- B.S. Degree in Business, Information Systems or related area or equivalent
You might also have...
- Workday certification in one or multiple modules: Financials
- Active member in Workday community and/or relevant Workday user groups
- Experience in Scrum or other Agile methodologies that delivery continuously and incrementally in tight concert with various business partners.
- Experience with multiple/global acquisitions and supporting the related setup in Workday
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011678