Website Specialist IScottsdale, Arizona
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Our people are our priority, and due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, this role requires the ability to work in a remote environment. When we deem it safe for employees to return to our office environment, this role will be based out of Scottsdale, AZ.
Join our team...
Our Website Specialist team is dedicated to helping everyday entrepreneurs build a professional online presence.
What you'll get to do...
As a Website Specialist 1, you will take incoming calls from internal and external customers. Internal customers include Care Guides who may have a customer on the line that needs assistance with their Website Design Services (WDS) products. External customers include those who have purchased a WDS product and have questions about the product or are returning a missed call from a level 2 or 3 or overall support/service. They also assist in project requests for Website Builders. Typically, they see 10-20 inbound calls per day.
Your experience should include...
- Customer-oriented, and can demonstrate empathy, tact, and appropriate tone.
- Able to manage escalated situations on their own and minimize escalations to Supervisor.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to type quickly.
- Able to listen to customers, understand their needs, and communicate those needs in writing to our Website Designers.
- Take incoming calls and provide customer resolution without having to escalate the call to a supervisor.
- Manage transaction-based relationships with customers.
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers by building rapport and demonstrating a high level of social skills.
- Control a call by knowing when to have patience and when to step in and direct the customer.
- Act with a sense of urgency.
- Acknowledge issues and let the customer know how their problem will be solved.
- Control the tone of the call by matching tone and alleviating and preventing customers from being upset.
- Take accountability by ensuring the customer experience stays positive.
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R011352